Thursday, December 2, 2010

jak & jil giving it up (for pamela love claw bracelet)



(images from jak & jil)

A few weeks ago I had gone to work with this bracelet on, and discovered when I got home, that the bracelet was not around my wrist. Panic set it! Did I leave it at work? Was it stolen? What the hell man? It was late when I noticed it missing, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to sleep not knowing where my bracelet was. So I made the hour long round trip back to work. As I got to my classroom a janitor was finishing up with cleaning and surprised to see running to my desk. It was sitting on my desk, right next to my computer. Safe. I love this bracelet. And it was worth the trip.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, that's some serious love there if you traveled a whole hour to make sure it was safe. :)

    It is a fabulous bracelet though!!

    ReplyDelete